COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JFK JR

Man tells you what you must do using Common Law to beat the court system.
04:01 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 June, 11:07
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
thats not gonna work in usai cant speak for uk and the judges silly powdered wig lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
26 June, 08:09
Absolutely a good question to ask.
"What definitions of words are we using to describe the situation today?"
If they have a completely different set of terms then everyone involved should be aware of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
26 April, 06:08
I wonder if this applies when your contesting the UK's TV licence and then they try to take you to court!! But this is ammo for me & good to know

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 June, 09:15
In response English Viking to her Publication
Return the letter NO CONSENT...

It will work in any court where you absolutely stand behind your words.. If you falter they will push.. He knows who he is and so he makes it work off the bat.. but judges are wolves, they detect doubt and insecurity and fear...

This guy has the sound knowlege and has tested it and knows what he will do if the judge ignores him and just carries on proceedings.. there are moves they will make if you are not certain in yourself.. but if you know you know...

I amlost had one, but I didnt do the following stpes and so I lost because I figured he had given up... but there is a process for them communicating that... with me he left the room... I should have remained standing inthe room and eventually he would have returned in another jacket... in a lower sttus.. I would have repeated what made him leave... he would have left and returned in a different jacket.. I think black or blue at the end... i repeat he leaves and thats it.. I WIN... 3 times