Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 February, 09:41
I'm not one to post personal info. But if you could say a quick prayer for my grandma that would be great.

Obligatory backstory: My grandmother has been a yellow-dog dem the majority of her life. This past year she voted all Red after she started taking the red pill. She's survived blood clots after receiving the jabs and now has cancer.

I was hoping to experience more of the Great Awakening with her and see the full transition from hardcore Dem to awakened anon. But it looks like she will be watching the rest of this movie play out with a glass of wine in her favorite recliner on the other side. Just gotta make sure we dont interrupt Wheel of Fortune or you'll hear about it lol.

Thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Update: My grandmother peacefully passed away yesterday while in the company of her family. Thank you again for all of your prayers. They helped tremendously.
04:26 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 April, 07:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
So very sorry for you and your family. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396