Miran Duran @Miranduran
08 February, 10:02
Any patriots live in Alabama? I'm looking to flee Pennsylvania. I want to go to South Dakota but my brother my said he would follow if we move to Alabama. How is the bass fishing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Adams @SamAdams
08 February, 10:19
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Check out Lake Guntersville for bass. At one time it was top 10 maybe top 5 for quantity and quality (combined). I don't bass fish much, when I fish I usually fish for crappie or bream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
We have a jet boat, looking to fish a river. I was looking at a map, lots of beautiful rivers.
10:34 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Sam Adams to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply
Sam Adams @SamAdams
08 February, 10:46
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Lake Guntersville is actually the Tennessee River. Lots of rivers down here in Bama and Mississippi. Everything flows to Gulf or Ms River.

Tennessee River has several manmade lakes on it. Off top of my head, Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson, Pickwick and I'm thinking maybe a couple of others. Trying to think of the one north of Chattanooga. Then I think there is one north of Pickwick too.