Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 April, 08:23
Asking for prayers for my brother in law he is being life flighted to Pittsburgh he is in cardiac arrest . He is vaxed and boosted just got a booster not to long ago and had pneumonia . His wife my sister just lost her son last year to suicide he was a veteran 49 years old . Thank you in advance .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Oh my goodness Cindy.
So sorry you are going thro all this. Please hug your sis for us. I know her pain. She must be a very strong soul.
Father God we many here come humbly to make request on behalf of our Cindy's sister and brother in law to open a door to heal him.
This family has suffered greatly already Lord, she has suffered the greatest loss there is already. We ask for mercy for her family. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father
12:17 AM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 April, 09:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you . He passed away this morning .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 05:21
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Oh hun I am so sorry.
Nana prays for comfort for you and your family.
Our ppl have lost so many.