Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 10:08
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
i've always said. we have to win ww2 before we can even think about ww3
Sherf/bush
no brainer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 10:13
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
war is full on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 April, 08:43
eww so glad I stopped eating red meat earlier and all meat in 2013. It started causing acidity and panic attacks. All stopped when I stopped, It had nothing to do with anything other than improving my health.

Plenty of ways to get amino acids that are more easily bioavailable. The body has to break down the muscle to get to the amino acids that came from the plants the cow ate. We can just eat the plants ourselves and save our body the trouble, massive energy tax and acidic metabolic waste.

We feel tired and heavy after eating meat for a reason, it takes a lot of energy for our herbivore bodies to break it down.

Humans are Herbivores.
Humans Are Herbivores | Facts on our Anatomy and The Plant Based Vegan Diet - YouTube

Humans Are Not Carnivores, we are Herbivores. In this video I lay out the facts to help you understand why we are mean to eat a plant based vegan diet. Our a...

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 April, 08:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
If one wants meat, buy from a trusted group.....not a grocery store chain! BTW.....love my veggies;)))

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 April, 08:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is the worst story of the day! People have been eating meat glue and have no idea. Yes am glad I stopped almost 10 years ago.

arba happihr @arba
24 April, 08:37
Eating glue on a daily basis. yuk
Meat industry needs to be held accountable
Crimes against humanity.
The man telling the story said the powder was dangerous!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 April, 08:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Buy meat from a trusted group......not a grocery store chain ;)