Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The most polite group of violent protestors ever. Wrote "justice is coming" to Pelosi and then prayed.🍿🍿
10:26 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
29 March, 07:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Friday Night Fun Night 03-26-2021https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 07:22
Field McConnell one of the top patriots???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 07:17
Juan O Savin Update - YouTube

Streamed: June 27, 2019 at 1:18 PM

29 March, 06:43

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
20 February, 11:02
the viking is pierrefourtwenty on youtube. he was on a special assignment to go after the deepstate. if you go to his youtube page, hes exposing the cabal.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
12 February, 06:40
I have never seen a guy praying with his pants almost showing the family jewels... this is a first for me.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 06:34
wow Thank God i came searching through here, this one had me all confused, so much disinformation all i can do is have faith Gods light guides me through ..

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
09 February, 10:03
Who ever you and yours are, you brought a tear to my eyes😪
Thank you for all you do🙏🙏🙏

09 February, 05:12
Juan O Savin is throwing the Guy with the Horns at the Capital on the 6th of January 2021, under the bus for being an agent provocator. (Antifa) with symbols of three pyrmids, on the FBI data base.

JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON - THE RETURN OF TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

QANON SHAMAN ID: P. 2 'DONT TALK ABOUT KIDS BEING RESCUED OR SATANISTS DRINKING ADRENOCHROME'
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

EVIDENCE MAY SHOW TRUE IDENTITY OF HORNED QANON SHAMAN IS BEING MIS-REPORTED (PART 1)
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

09 February, 04:15

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:12
i can feel the love.

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
09 February, 12:10
Does anyone know if a judge set bail for him?
If he is a 'bad actor' why is he still in jail? Aren't other 'bad actors' out on bail?
He definitely adds an extra dimension to this story.

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

Field of Light @EartherealArts
09 February, 10:40
The Viking's Prayer 1/6/21

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 February, 10:36
You have some of the best posts ever!! Thank you!

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
09 February, 10:25
@ghostezra , what is the business with "Jacob Chansley" (Jake Angell) denouncing the President and "deprogramming"?
Which group is he lying to, us or them?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 March, 06:44
In response Stereo Realist to his Publication
Infiltration by assignmnet or freelance no biggy but concerned for his safety, rightly so.

29 March, 07:35
In response Stereo Realist to his Publication
Real name Jeremiah Regan, evil???

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
09 February, 09:43
Watching that was actually hilarious (Don't take me away) How did he walk around DC, in winter, like that?

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
09 February, 10:08
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Viking blood🤗👍

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
09 February, 08:38
I had no idea. very moving. The Patriots really are in control.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
09 February, 08:08
I find this man pathetic! "I never take pictures of my self"
Narcisssist creepy person - he is!

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
09 February, 07:56
ha ha ha 😂 🤣 😆 😄 😀 That's FRICKEN AWESOME! Thank you for sharing that! AMEN 🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 February, 07:02
trop gentil le mechant cornu 🥸la blague

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 February, 06:59
Amen. Justice is coming!

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
09 February, 05:19
@ghostezra Say WHAAT!?!?
I have no idea who you are talking about.
🤣😆😂😉❤️🇺🇸💋 #FreeQbacca

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
09 February, 03:42
LMAO!! Dude is hilarious . .

Angel 101 @Angel101
09 February, 03:37
need more information on him
I hate that the news networks had turned the Q movement into a cult. For a hot minute thought this dude was Antifa. So right around the time he was doing this , Antifa was causing havoc on the other side posing as MAGA? So in a nutshell multiple operations going on at that moment.

World Wide @worldwide
09 February, 03:33
Now that's funny.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
08 February, 11:38
Sure didn's see THAT on the fake news! oh, yeah, because it's not fake!

Frank Davis @FuzzDawg
08 February, 11:29
Look at all those pretty Laptops!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
08 February, 11:15
WOW! That's awesome!!! I hope they testify against the Globalists this week

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 11:06
This is Soooooo AMAZING‼️💣🇺🇸. Thank you for sharing‼️. Excited for JUSTICE🍿