Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Leonard Carter provides a new way of understanding gout disease.
🤔❤️👍
02:32 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
27 April, 02:04
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 April, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 April, 11:10
There was a time early 1900's people took dewormer. I wonder if that population/generation had gout. I wonder, how long a comprehensive ivermectin protocol would take to boot out the giardia and flukes? Kind of slams door on colloidal silver treatments, never thought that sounded like a good idea.

24 April, 02:36

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 April, 04:04
This is interesting, I have heard of gout but don't know much about it. What if the flukes were there to clear the body out of an overload of nitrogen/arsenic etc? What if they are the clean-up crew because they naturally want these elements, and for some reason we have too much so need to get rid of it? This I suppose goes back to the germ vs terrain theory, where our bodies will try as much as possible to get rid of what it sees as a toxin, ramping up usually harmless bacteria/viral particles to clean the body. I am on board with the terrain theory, but parasites have always been a question mark for me. Are they part of the clean-up crew too? There is obviously some kind of process in our bodies that starts a detoxification. It's an interesting concept, must admit.

24 April, 02:36

24 April, 02:35

24 April, 02:34

24 April, 02:33

24 April, 02:33