Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
This was Diamond recovering the other day from what happened. I think she was passing out. ( She swayed her head back and forth and all fours were out trying to hold her up. I grabbed her and laid her down. After about 30 minutes she was ok) Diamond has had a cough at night and heavy breathing for a couple weeks. I believe she was losing conscientious from not getting blood to her brain. Her heart wasn't functioning right. WHY? Well after some serious digging..I discovered that Clindamycin and many other antibiotics can cause heart issues...even death especially in heart patients. Whats wrong with these drs...seriously? I am VERY glad I stopped giving them to her Wednesday night. I do not know if this is permanent or temporary damage done from the drugs. I am still giving her a half a water pill daily, Nattokinase (blood thinner and breaks up clots) and a baby aspirin in the eve. I will do this for about a week then stop the water pill and baby aspirin. Continued in comments. --->
06:10 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 April, 07:16
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Prayers for your sweet baby!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 07:40
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
โค๏ธThank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 April, 06:54
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

23 April, 06:10
TODAY, she is showing to be feeling better. She's been tired and sluggish and had a light cough at times..mostly at night..but the coughing seems to have subsided the last 2 nights. She still has a little labored breathing upon laying down. LAST NIGHT she was spunky and seemed to be feeling more like her old self. NOW if her infection lump returns, I will give her Clavamox. NO MORE Clindamycin..EVER! Also she was taking a very high dose for her weight. Higher than humans take. I get that for short term but not for 2 1/2 months of it. UNREAL. These meds were killing her. I question everything especially when it comes to drugs. They can be sooo dangerous. Most people dont even realize how dangerous they are. We see the surgeon on May 3rd and we will be having a VERY serious conversation. Drs wont admit drugs do all this harm but I question all of it. Big Pharma is so dirty, I have to. I am asking for prayers to help heal my girl. I must stay vigilante so to keep her alive. SIGH!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 April, 07:41
It stands to reason that if the human health service has been hijacked, then the animal one is too unfortunately. Hope your dog is on the mend and feeling better, and fingers crossed for a successful chat with the vet.