Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 08:16
Good Morning Patriots.

You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 April, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ok, ok I'll quit bitchin. geeze man finally ya got one that I took super personally. You picked a helluva day fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
xWe're surrounded. good, we can fight in any direction. Im seein em all around. the smoke.
06:53 AM - Apr 23, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
23 April, 05:23
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
What do you mean by “the smoke?” Please elaborate. Thanks.

24 April, 01:12
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
My vision went out cause of bad infection that did not present itself on how bad it was until it started being killed off.
Imy vision went white, super white in a dark lit room. I couldnt see anything. Freaked the wife out more than me i believe? SHe was by me whole time, thank God. On second day as my vision was still bad but slowly comin back I saw black things swarming around me in what appeared to be white smoke. Also saw people i know with colored smoke around em? I found out there were at least 2 prayer groups praying for me. IDK if im nuts (i know what i saw) but what i believe I saw scared me but appeared they could not touch us. just harrass us. That is what it felt like. Swirling and like buzzing us like mosquitoes. She didnt see nothin out of normal and almost called loony bin/emergency services on me. I do not still see this but i still feel something over my shoulder. I looked into this experience when i was able and was not surprised by what I found.
Found