Sharon Yak @lilbaker
What if we replaced the Drag by our elders?? Just an idea....
07:40 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
22 April, 05:23
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
How many DS puppets are elders?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
22 April, 06:32
Please do 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
07 June, 08:50
Perfect💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 08:49
Funny, I just said this last week. How about Granny storytime instead of tyranny storytime. There are many elderly who woukd live to do this! 😇

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 07:55
🥰🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 April, 11:24
Excellent idea. So many elders are deemed "useless" and "irrelevant" in our culture....when in fact they have a great deal of knowledge, wisdom and common sense that could be utilized by a society that seems to have lost its way. It would give so many elders a sense of purpose

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 April, 11:27
A waaaaay better solution for children and book reading!

There is no way children brought up in non-leftist homes, are not terrified at the sight of Drag Queens! They give ME the heebe jeebees and I've been grown a long time!

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
24 April, 11:21
Love that idea.

Jarobason son @Jarobason
24 April, 04:31
My oldest son (5) loves when they read books for him 🙂

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 April, 04:19
Awesome! I do it for my grandchildren. They Love It!

24 April, 09:27
Nana storytime sowing pearls of wisdom would be an excellent idea. 🥰

07 June, 10:29
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Grannies, not trannies! 😂🤣

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 08:07
we fumble the ball every day, all day and pray to God to bail us out.
Yet we don't listen to what he told us to do from the start.
Maybe we should just try from the start to do what he told us to,
Im thinking....that might just work

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 08:04
yeh
something God said to do
Why not try it?

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 April, 07:45
Or with parents, grandparents, older siblings, well known friends. God blesses us with children, then we go to work and leave them to others. I believe he meant for us and a very small circle to raise them. Just my opinion.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 April, 09:15
This is needed all around the world 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 April, 07:41
A good one, too! :)