Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 April, 10:28
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
iran

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
21 April, 10:27
Valerie Jarrett is a dude

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 April, 10:13
Funniest thing ever was the pic of the planet of the apes lady comparing her to this pos! And good question...who handles her?

Neanderthal S27 @s27
21 April, 10:07

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 09:47

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 April, 10:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
The alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Islam is the oldest member of this group

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 April, 10:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I am a British woman who lives in the United States and I would NEVER try to change the American Mindset cos I’m not a Cunt and I know if I live in your house I live by your rules.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 April, 09:43
She's in the news today

https://www.newsday.com/am...