I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Lee Harvey Oswald / Joseph Robinet Biden
02:34 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
25 April, 06:39
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Do you have a link to the Video creators site? He may have other interesting analysis. Thanks V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
25 April, 01:43
Same person

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
25 April, 12:02
wait just one cotton pick'n minute... ?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 April, 05:33
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Right??!! I had to watch it a couple of times

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 April, 10:24
Interesting!! But, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the # of players in this scam is smaller than I first thought if duplicated rolls are being played. Yes, they are all related but still??

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 April, 03:55
Woah…..
They do fake their deaths.
Tom Hanks did the same.

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 02:55
Very compelling.

Would explain Jr calling him a traitor.

Thank God for White Hats!