"But, it won't be the biggest story of the week..."

#Fryday
12:15 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 April, 03:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sure hope George comes through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 April, 11:05
Quelle belle histoire du week end 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 April, 01:41
Is this George's 2nd or 3rd post of things that won't top this weekend? So much habbening I have lost count 😅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:21
Sounds a bit like the proverbial "covering my own ass" line to me.
I don't think it will hold water to get him out of it either in the end unless he made a deal for lessor punishment.

If he was a former Acting Director of the CIA, no damn way his hands are clean either.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 April, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Man, you don't leave The Agency. They got you for life.

https://youtu.be/3ema7lfEA...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 April, 02:22
GEORGE - TheCollectiveQ

…or a weekend of false respite, followed by a Massive Monolithic and MONUMENTAL Monday? (Image: 💥)
1:10 PM · Apr 21, 2023
·
https://twitter.com/TheCol...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 April, 02:14

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 April, 12:22
"The worst act of Election Interference" ... so far.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 12:22
Also this 👇
👀

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 April, 01:22
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Done with the BS.... Something BIG needs to go public. Hello George ????