Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sometimes "When I" never gets done.

"When I" finish this job I will spend more time with my kids
"When I" get done with all the cleaning I will play with my kids.
"When I" finish this I will start spending more time with God.
"When I" can get more time I will go see my parents.

Well what if "When I" never happens?

What if you leave the house this morning for work and by night fall one of those ppl are no longer in your life to do these "When I" things with?

When I got up one Jan. 26th a few yrs ago I never imagined that my son would be gone a few minutes into the next day.

When I went to work on 11/22 in 1991 I never imagined that before Thanksgiving dinner at the Church my Father would be gone.

You CAN NOT get time back.
Please consider what is REALLY IMPORTANT in life and make memories that you can take with you forever.
11:26 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 April, 05:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sage words Nana! Wisdom for me has come with age and experiences. We now make every minute count and we make memories at every opportunity. Keep spreading the wisdom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 05:35
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
What Nana has found is that when we are younger and raising our kids many times we spend a lot of time and frustration trying to find ways to occupy them while we do things, like doing dishes, clothes, yard work an so on.
When it would be much less frustrating, easier, and actually great learning experience for both of us to just include them in the work.

Life Lessons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
21 April, 11:42
With me, strangely, things are different but still they freak me out.
I never have the shock of something missing suddenly. I always know in advance and have to endure waiting for it.
Example> When i realized around twenty years ago, that someone i loved as my real dad i would never get close to ever again, cause someone i loved like my real mom would always jump in the way to prevent it. So i had to wait for him to sail off to uncharted lands to be free for all this time.
Some things are not mean to be, and if you know, it doesn't help, as with the sudden escapes of some. It's eithersufferwithoutend, or sudenendofsuffer. Some things are just not meant for us. and you know it. But when they are - you know it, too! ; ]
So i keep looking for the things that are meant for me or who i'm meant to be for, and that keeps me happy and hoping and going.

21 April, 01:00
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
😘

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 April, 11:29
Great Reminder thanks Nana.

21 April, 01:01
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😘