Mike Anon @Mike314
20 April, 07:16
Totally 🎯💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 07:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
100% agree....

So where from here?
IDK. Not quite there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 11:44
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Acknowledging Christianity as my foundation, groomed as such... No amount of money, or attack(s) can change this natural fact. I'd rather let my spirit fly free than be caged by a religion though. This wasn't a post based on religion. It was just a matter of perspective. Should I have to choose one religion over another... love, nature and quantum physics would be mine. In my book... through Jesus, God Wins!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 April, 01:00 (E)
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
What you posted was fun creative and in a loving spirit to be sure... but you especially have a responsibility to lead others to Christ in light of this - without Christ emphasized some could embrace this (as some new age spiritualist sadly do, with no need and/or belief in Jesus... as such please consider the impact you have on others and the responsibly to them (and Heavenly accountability) that comes with your insights - 🙏