Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯THIS IS A MUST WATCH !! LINK πŸ‘‡πŸ»
https://youtu.be/OCzR7NCeM...
Dr. John Coleman ex MI6 explains how The Committee of 300 RUNS THE WORLD from the SHADOWS. He talks about WHO REALLY ASSASSINATED JFK, THE Planning of The NEW WORLD ORDER, GLOBAL GENOCIDE FOR POPULATION REDUCTION ie AIDS/VACCINES, THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND & her relationship to Committee of 300, How our Presidents are SELECTED not Elected & SO MUCH MORE !! Its VERY INTERESTING & RELEVANT TO TODAY! (this speech was in the 90's during Clinton's presidency)
H/T to TeeJay & TruthJustice on Twitter as they posted this info on Twitter.
09:49 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
rob k 2711 @RK271
21 April, 09:29
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 04:34 (E)
Thank you. Possibly the most consequential and educational video I've seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 06:58
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Ur welcome. I totally agree...this gentleman did his research....such a great & informative video on the sinister forces behind the curtain that no one probably knows about.Eveyone should watch it. I learned alot !

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
21 April, 07:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Watching now
Yes, thank you so much for sharing!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 April, 12:34
Great Video

21 April, 02:57
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I agree...it was so interesting & informative. I learned ALOT.. & it's crazy how relevant it is to our current situation