08:32 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 April, 11:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Mother's day is a comin
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
21 April, 05:03
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 April, 11:27
lol

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
20 April, 10:37 (E)
I check now & again...still banned (lol)

arba happihr @arba
20 April, 10:30
HA Ha a
I don't understand

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 April, 10:08

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 April, 09:24

Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
20 April, 09:11
Yup, jjust hanging out
Might be for our own good

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 April, 09:29
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Seriously remember the demonic presence of some of the Twitter trolls. Found my self repeating the Lords Prayer to myself frequently. I have dealt with bullies my whole life but that was another level.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 April, 07:58
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
🙏😏😁

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 April, 09:10
Lol 😜🤣

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 April, 08:59
This made me LOL, thank you, I needed that

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 09:03
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
:)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 08:33
🤣