JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We're pretty sure that there won't be a 2024 Election but something about Robert Kennedy Jr. announcing his candidacy for President fills me with warm, fuzzy feelings.

https://youtu.be/70jEwHF9l...
01:08 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
IMO this is a beautiful way to expose the evil ones and bring truth to the forefront. I believe he is an integral part of the plan. As a presidential candidate, he will get a lot of exposure. If the MSM tries to ignore him, he can claim election interference. He will awaken many lefties who are still sleeping. Those who hate President Trump will attend his campaign events and be exposed to the truth. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
20 April, 09:46
I have a very good feeling about him running for 2024 President /Kennedy Something is brewing ❗️Counter attack on the Demonrats Traitors/Rinos😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:42
Nana has such respect for this man!
He has saved literally millions of ppl, millions of children.
I see this as an avenue for sane, not compromised Dems to jump ship and unity this country

Jay Jay @JustMe
20 April, 01:49
Yes warm and fuzzy and vely interlesting.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 02:35
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
His mere presence injects some much-needed rationality into the D talking points and should give the remaining D holdouts pause. I consider it a Master chess move. We get press and exposure of his very worthy causes and it splits the ticket because there is a lot of love out there for the Kennedy family and he simply cannot be ignored, as hard as they'll try. 🍿