BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 April, 09:51
Asking for prayers today. Suffering from a recurring case of shingles. It’s been going on for 8 weeks and my body just can’t clear it. On a long list of natural help plus acyclovir. It’s an awful virus🤕 Much gratitude in advance. ☮️💟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
17 April, 12:06
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
LifeWave X39 will take it away in a matter of a few days. It is a small patch you wear. There is no medicine in it. Big pharma is not involved. It is Tesla technology that makes this patch do wonderful things. It regenerates your stem cells to heal your body from MANY things. By the time we are 60 our stem cells are pretty much gone. The light in your body is what activates the patch with copper peptides. It also relieves chronic pain, takes away all inflammation, supports all wound healing quickly, gives amazing energy and vitality, mental clarity, improved skin condition, deep sleep. In addition it has been reported that people in wheel chairs were able to walk again after using X39 patch. The actor Danny Glover stated this as he has MS.
www.lifewave.com
Did I mention it makes you look younger by about 10 years. Takes away those wrinkles!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 01:13
In response Debra Shaw to his Publication
How many do I need? It says only wear it for 12 hours.

Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
17 April, 08:53

Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
17 April, 08:55
When you order you get 30 patches. You wear it for 12 hours and throw it away. Wear another the following day. Watch the above rumble video for many testimonials. Good luck to you.

17 April, 10:26
This is amazing. Ordering now! I might want to sell this.

Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
17 April, 11:35
It is an incredible product. I use mine to get off of type 2 diabetes drugs. It has lowered my blood pressure and lowered my blood sugar numbers in just one day. I will be taking this product for a long time. Also it does wonders for the ones that took the vaccine. Reseach that so you can tell people how it will help them if they got vaxed. Good luck to you.

18 April, 05:53
I contacted corporate and they had a distributor call me. He delivered a sleeve to my house and I have put on my first one. Hoping for great results as I’ve been fighting this for 3 months.

Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
18 April, 07:16
I am so happy for you! You will LOVE the X39 patch. Let me know how it works for you. For me I get great sound sleep, good energy all day, lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar and out of pain from my 2 knees and one hip that need to be replaced. To me it is a God send.

18 April, 10:55
Do you know anyone who’s used it specifically for shingles? My immunity is bad and I can’t fight it anymore. I’ve had it for 20 yrs on and off. It’s sucked the life out of me!

Debra Shaw @dinkydogs
Here is a short video of a man that had shingles in his eye and he used the X39 patch and his shingle cleared up in 5 days. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:13 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by dinkydogs in this post can reply
09 May, 12:57
Thank you so much. I’ve used it for 3 weeks, my leg is much better. I’m so impressed I signed up to sell it. So has my friend Donna. You answered my prayer 😇!