Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Want to join me in the spring sunshine enjoying the rebirth of nature?
03:43 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
23 April, 09:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Collectively Beautiful together, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac 1331 @cirrus
22 April, 09:12
Thank you for sharing such beauty! Lets all keep raising our vibrations!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 April, 12:11
Love, love, love these Martin! Stunning! Thank you.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 April, 11:19
These are exquisite Martin! Again, thanks so much for sharing. My bedtime visual feast.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
20 April, 09:19
My two for the day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 04:27
Extraordinary Beauty!
God sure knew what He was
doing when He created flowers!

arba happihr @arba
20 April, 03:30
Aloha Martin
I am glad to see you are well.
I love flowers
Thank you for the smile and beauty

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 03:29
Absolutely Divine!!! TY for sharing!!!💛

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
20 April, 03:23
Thank you!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 April, 01:13
I was too depressed to be in my garden last Summer. This year I wouldn't miss it for the world. Gorgeous, Marin.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 April, 08:54
Beautiful as always Martin. I have been enjoying taking nature shots too. What kind of camera do you use?

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
20 April, 04:42
If someone smells a flower and says he does not understand, the reply to him is: there is nothing to understand, it is only a scent. If he persists, saying: that I know, but what does it all mean? Then one has either to change the subject, or make it more abstruse by saying that the scent is the shape which the universal joy takes in the flower. - Rabindranath Tagore ❤️🌷

Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 02:28
Thank you Martin, beautiful!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:11
Beautiful Martin!

Red 55S @Red55S
20 April, 01:41
Yes, thank you! Looks lovely. 🎀

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 April, 01:29
Now you’re talking my language!
😍
Gorgeous Martin!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 01:27
Now that was fun :). Thanks for sharing Martin. Sending love Patriot.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 April, 01:08
Wow! OH yes I do! Thank you! That was wonderful and Beautiful!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 April, 12:49
wonderful

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Stella Bella @NasNas
19 April, 03:44
😍 beautiful