Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 01:12
Trust the Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
19 April, 07:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Why??? Doesn't people realize that this is happening??? Why we have laws for this and it will be taken care, and that isn't what they r saying/reporting, nothing but lies, that is the way dummies thinks, we the people who knows that it is real, cries and pray for those little ones and yes we know prayers aren't always answered from above but they can be heard below as we have been putting our feet on the grounds, I pray for those who r trying and giving their lives to help humanity in this wicked evil battle of(whomever the devil minions are) and fook taxes and I am sick of them, if taxes benefitted us(USA) then maybe and if it to benefits others then hell no, our country comes first, charity begins at home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Well spoken Bonnie. We have laws for this and our enforcement services have gone awol in this "plan"

I appreciate the show of compassion and a healthy normal response in a world of far too many people who have become desensitized to these horrors still happening.🙏💛
03:08 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it