In response Kris Williams to her Publication
"And God SAID"

"Let there be light: and there was light."
"Let there be a firmament ... and it was so"
"Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together ... and it was so."
"Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed ... and it was so"
"Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven ... and it was so."
"Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life"
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind ... and it was so"

Given 'as it is written' ... I would say it's no surprise that 'sound' is so central to the mechanics and very fabric of creation

And beyond even "sound's" centrality to material creation is the astounding little known evidence of *music* (ie, 'organized' sound) being embedded in all matter.

In everything gendered the male exhibits physical proportions of the major musical scale; female exhibits minor scale.

Everything else exhibits major scale from molecular to galactic level

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 April, 01:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Well writtenđź’›, TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RachelGrinder @RachelGrinder
19 April, 01:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Working online pays me between $145 and $395 per hour. I learned about this business three months ago, and since then I've earned about $23,000 without having any online working experience. Simply try it out on the associated website.
This is what I do------------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com