Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 01:12
Trust the Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
Question, has the plan stop any of this America???
01:52 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 04:51
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Stopped any of what in America? Children being trafficked and raped? Some gets stopped here and there. It's still going on though.

Worse, a 1 Hotel just opened on Kauai and now Oprah, Bezos Beyonce are all moved here and I think its kicking back up again. They are here on the down low. The properties they bought are not featured in Forbes or are on HGTV. The hotel is expecting Jason Mamoa to become a big regular when the penthouses are finished.

This island has trafficking tunnels beneath resorts, homes with lead walled kill rooms.

Kamala Harris was just here, saw her, she is not in Gitmo and Zuckerberg continues to build on his property.

Don't know what to make of any of it related to "the plan" and all the people saying they are in gitmo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 April, 03:23
Wow. Kauai. Wonder if all the doubles are making this final play to catch them all in this rat's nest - only thing I can come up with since the fight has been so fierce for several years now.

Who knows what is real at this point, except that My President is still on the job each and every day combating E V E R Y T H I N G E V I L in the world. Biggest job ever. Surely Trump Team is aware.

Blessings to the children in Jesus' name.

144 144 @144
19 April, 06:44 (E)
Complacency of the good allowed the dark to become horrific. It was inevitable that the long standing foothold of the dark would lead to their own complacency. Trump, having praised The Art of War with making oneself appear weak; then striking like the fastest animal on the planet, would be in the perfect position to blindside the dark at the right and unexpected moment.