Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
XAnon posting bombs in Telegram. All recent posts in the
ARTICLE link: https://beachbroadcast.com...
VIDEO SUMMARY: https://rumble.com/vdoqyl-...
09:16 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Christian Leite @leitchris
14 February, 04:07
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Blunt=horibel deads=castel rock, think we close to the end off this M, and can start living,Nesara, my corn pop is finish anyhow...😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AZvette Girl @AZNan
12 February, 09:59
FYI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Cali @alisia
12 February, 09:21
does anyone have a idea when the "movie" we're watching ends? and when NESARA GESARA begins?

whiterabbit Bo7 @whiterabbitBo7
12 February, 03:16
Dr. Christiane Northrup | What’s Inside the COVID-19 Vaccines? https://www.thrivetimeshow...

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
12 February, 11:21
Hey Santa, thanks for keeping me going through the days. This has been really hard on me and on all of us. I found out I am being slandered in Telegram and have been said to be a BOT! im not a BOT, I just dont feel safe in Telegram yet posting my face, so I use anime characters that I have liked all my life. Why are people acting so stupid towards me for this? jerks!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 February, 10:44
what's up with rumble? go sammy, uh huh, go sammy, uh huh!

Rick Barrow @rick777
12 February, 04:44
I just seen your latest video for February 11th. I've got my sister interested in your videos also. I was going to send you a DM, but I can't. I don't think think Anon up is attacking anons. I think I know why, but I can't put it on a public chat because it might make me look like a troll which I'm not. Some posts are better on personal websites rather than social media, but that's just my opinion. I do care about all Patriots and anons. God bless you, and have a great day 🙂

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 February, 10:00
Aany idea when Big Tech is going down so we can redpill everyone else and can we get and update on our man Issac Kappy maybe get him to do a new vid update

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 February, 08:45
RealXAnon is being blocked.😤🤬🤯

Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
11 February, 07:17
Santa i wanted to share my favorite Trump speech with you ❤️https://youtu.be/WelekfAy0...

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
11 February, 05:59
Wictor's theory seems legit
TurnTurnTurn music video
"Shock the Monkey"

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
11 February, 02:58
XAnon just got totally blocked on AnonUp. He was posting lots of true pics and info on elite pedophilia. ANON DOWN!! Where is his backup account?

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
11 February, 04:11
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
He posted the actual pictures of Jr Biden raping an Obama kid. Not cool.

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
11 February, 02:22
The MASK!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 February, 06:03
In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
Stages?!??

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
11 February, 02:22
regarding Xanon suspension... is Anonup compromised? or is Xanon a bad actor?
kindly correct me... hunch is compromised.

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
11 February, 04:13
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
he posted the actual pictures of Jr Biden raping an Obama kid. Not cool.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
12 February, 07:47
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
I think I'm just going to hang out on here, & continue to check on gab, and telegram. I am so sick of creating new accounts to try and follow everyone 😂. So much misinformation. I can't even tell if some people are the real accounts, etc.

Not giving up, holding the line, tightening my circle.😎

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
11 February, 01:45
I've watched some of your videos. You seem like a nice upbeat type person.

007 Woman @007Woman
10 February, 10:08
Zeeuwse Roomboter babbelaar.
Maybe you know this also, because you are a part Dutch?
Thats why i love your voice and your laugh and everything you explain.
Thanks dear (little bit Dutch) Santa, you are great!!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
10 February, 03:00

DCBass Nash @DCBassNash
10 February, 10:49

scsQ scsQ @scsQ
10 February, 01:25
The voice of truth!

The lion is awake and the prey knows that its time is up !!

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
09 February, 08:37
Hi Santa-PLEASE Tell Me where You Found Thomas Wictor? I lost him months ago and have Not been able to find him again! God Be with You Santa! #LoveMyPOTUSTrump

Brenda Thomas @VictoryBrenn
09 February, 01:28
It won't open

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
09 February, 12:46
Hi Santa! I hope you are feeling better! Prayers and good vibes sent your way 🙏🏻❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 February, 12:37
Omg You're here! 😃 Aloha 🥰

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
09 February, 12:08
anonup is much better than telegram

so Much better

C S Van @SuesSword
10 February, 02:53
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
😁I just found it. Thi site looks very promising.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
08 February, 11:52
I watch all your Videos. I love them and I love sammy. Keep up the great work, wish there were many more people that thought like this and stood up the way you do on your channel.

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
08 February, 09:41
woohoo! nice to see you back 💜🙏🙏💜

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
08 February, 09:38
Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 February, 09:32
Santa I needed one of your videos so badly tonight. Thank you.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
08 February, 09:19
he was arrested at the inaguration