Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 November, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭4‬

thank you VK. this collective journey is the adventure my soul always needed.

vincit omnia veritas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 April, 07:06
It's taking THREE YEARS to expose the corruption that's robbing us blind and destroying the country? The white hats aren't just allowing it to go on, they're letting it get exponentially worse. How are we supposed to wake people up to the corruption when it's the white hats that are allowing it to go on? To most people, it doesn't make any difference who's in control because the constant stream of lies and deception never ends.
The military has all the tools to win this battle quickly. High tech tools like Project Looking Glass, and the ability of the NSA to intercept all forms of communication. Furthermore, EO 13848 allows for the seizure of all assets of our treasonous MSM and various corporations who took part in voter fraud, child trafficking, and the Covid hoax. How have we not won this battle quickly and decisively?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 April, 03:35

Neanderthal S27 @s27
26 April, 01:13
😉

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 April, 08:42
thank you vk and to all you awesome patriots for your time and effort on this platform and other platforms to awaken the masses...God bless you all...much love and respect

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
23 April, 12:59

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 April, 02:39
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
pretty sure they went from tricked to persecuted and slaughtered. Well South Africa seems to not be Christian friendly anyhoo...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 April, 01:03

Ange Love @LoveM
20 April, 11:30
🙏🏻✨🕊🐸💕

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 April, 01:08
In response Ange Love to her Publication

judi jones @justj88
20 April, 02:53
consciously knowing weve got this WWG1WGA and have the capacity to hold the line and see it as reality

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 April, 08:35
In response judi jones to her Publication
👍
You said it perfectly... Thank you..🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 April, 01:37

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 April, 11:58
My life has always been, work, eat, sleep.
Until I stopped working. 2 months later I peeked at Q.😦
I have loved the last 5.5 years!!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
19 April, 11:57
Just remember one thing, THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL 💯❣️💖💫

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 April, 11:51
Find your joy and love all of God's creatures

19 April, 10:27

19 April, 10:24

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 April, 07:57
In the meantime make sure you hang on to those babies that want to greet you like you are there for a party, like my granddaughter did to me yesterday and made me feel like I was the only one that mattered

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 03:35
I know you're right. It's so painful but it needs to be done. Thank GOD we have each other. I really couldn't get through these days without you all.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 April, 01:58

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 April, 01:07
Revealing the uglies is painful, even when we know. There is so much. It’s a fooking cesspool, but necessary. Thank you VK. Sending out positive vibes., 👍😊

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
19 April, 09:05

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 April, 07:14
The veil can be pulled back but without accountability, all is just a mirage

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 April, 06:49
Yes, thank you!!

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
19 April, 05:01
sync/.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
19 April, 04:57
Indeed in deeds in deep indeed
Morning, VK.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 April, 02:37
Hi VK. More than ever it’s time to help raise each other’s vibes as we grow weary from fighting this war that just keeps dragging on.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 April, 09:03
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
now that's what I call getting grounded

English Viking @Artist_
23 April, 10:01
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
The Power of the Purr, our pets stay grounded they ask for nothing in return other than our love, time & feeding❤️

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 April, 02:28
💥👍

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 April, 01:57
🔶Let’s Ride🔶

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
19 April, 01:35
TODAY April 17th Would Have Been My Dear Friend Roddy Piper’s 69th Birthday🎂 I Miss & Love❤️You Very Much “Hot🔥Rod” R.I.P. 🙏🏻

https://twitter.com/_SgtSl...

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 April, 07:59
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
It’s sad to lose the good ones. 😢

Piper made three films with Canadian filmmaker Mark McNabb.

After he died, McNabb told a reporter that Piper was “so gracious.” I guess that, when he came to town, he always took the time to speak to students and appear at community events.

When an unexpected crowd showed up to one of their movie premieres, he told McNabb, “Brother, no one leaves without an autograph, no one.”

One time, when he showed up for work with a broken hand, he told McNabb, “I’m a wrestler, brother, you do the job.”

McNabb concluded the interview by saying, “he was such a good man…so considerate of people.”

https://www.theobserver.ca...

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 April, 12:42 (E)
😎
I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Don't 'switch the blade' - just flip the switch!!!
Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Corey Hart performing Sunglasses At Night.#CoreyHart #SunglassesAtNight #Remastered

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 April, 12:47
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
One of my favorite songs. 😎👍

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
19 April, 06:47
In response Iam Mie to her Publication