Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 April, 07:36 (E)
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
The sad part is that we are already slaves and most don't even realize it. If your home is paid for and you don't pay the property taxes, you'll find out who really owns the property. This is why you are given a deed and not a title. Sovereignty begins with an allodial title to your property. As for the CBDCS, gold and silver are money, everything else is credit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 April, 03:54
i will not have a cbdc account of any kind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 April, 02:49
I'm somewhat surprised that people haven't gone full beserker on govt yet.
The CBDC sure oughta get it done. This definitely belongs on the "Redline" list.
You may not embrace violence but after a taste of global tyranny and total subjugation it may be the only choice.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 April, 03:55
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
i crossed redline with government 15 years ago