Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Tuesday AU!
Lean on each other when you need it ♥️
09:17 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
18 April, 06:01 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, you and 45 were vibing today... he posted on Truth about Elon the same time you posted on AU.

You both obviously picked up the morning vibe from VK cause he started it 17mins before you and Potus with his special forces otter 💣 drop.

🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 April, 01:32
Happy Tuesday Kim!
This is maybe a little too much leaning 👇🏼
😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 April, 12:16
Good afternoon and Happy Tuesday Kim. 😄😍😄

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 April, 09:29
Good Morning Kim & Happy Tuesday 💖

Sending Positive Vibes 🙏 WWG1WGA

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 April, 09:26
Bill Withers - Lean On Me - YouTube

Are You Experienced? Check Our My Other Channels.The Superb Classic Rock Experience (Coming Soon)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8L-...The Superb 80's Musi...

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
18 April, 09:20
Good morning Kim 🌸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:22
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
GM Helen!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 April, 09:21
Good Morning Kim. We were away over the weekend and we went to eat they had a drink called a Rum Runner, I ordered a Kim Runner instead. My husband just laughed.😂🤣 😉🙂