Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
ER visit last night for my husband and I. He is in the hospital with heart issues and pneumonia. The cancer has grown and is pressing on my intestines. I'm running risk of obstruction. The Fenbendazole is not working. šŸ˜ž
09:09 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Terry L Clark @TerryLClark
18 April, 11:21
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Tonight's Episode of Absolute Healing covers fast-moving cancers. Hopefully you/your husband can watch it before 5pm Pacific Time on Wednesday.

After that, do some checking on Rife, and whether there's an experienced Rife Practitioner in your area. Royal Rife was curing cancer in the 1930s with the technology available at that time.

My favorite heart doctor is Dr. Malcolm Kendrick. There's a lot of free info on his website.
https://drmalcolmkendrick....

On Pneumonia, are they thinning the stuff out with Guifenisen or something that does the same thing? A lot of water is needed with Guifenisenā€”it doesn't work to thin the stuff out if there isn't enough water available to transport it out of the lungs and out of the body.

I hope this helps., Good luck to both of you!

Absolute Healing--New Hope, Episode 2, Plus **TWO** ā€œBonusā€ Episodes, Are Now Available Until 5 pm Pacific Time On Wednesday, April 19th

https://terrylclark.substa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 April, 11:41
I would cut out all refined sugar. Have you tried Ivermectin? Some parasites Fenben does not kill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 April, 08:58
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I have used Ivermectin. Yes, I have decided to cut out sugar. It is going to be very difficult.

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
18 April, 09:58
Prayers for healing! šŸ™šŸ’™šŸ™

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 April, 09:56
Oh Meeka, sending prayers for protection and strength.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 April, 09:21
Lifting up you and your husband in prayer. šŸ™āœØšŸ’•āœØšŸ™

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
18 April, 09:21
Praying for you Meeka. šŸ™

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
18 April, 09:20
Love is lifting you up in prayer Meeka.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
18 April, 09:17
I read that it needs to be 50 mg per kg of body weight and people are not taking the full needed amount. Prayers for a healing for you and your husband.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 April, 09:16
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts