JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 April, 12:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Just playing round and blues it

up!https://youtu.be/A61c4FgxZ...
Booker T. Jones - "Everything Is Everything" - YouTube

Distributed by WMGBooker T. Jones performs Lauryn Hill's "Everything Is Everything" with the roots'The Road From Memphis' in stores now!Anti Records Official...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
They were cookin weren't they Nana? Bonus points for the nod to Memphis and did you catch the "Private Q"? One of my secret pleasures is listening to stories from the great Teo Macero. His interactions with Monk and Miles are hilarious.

https://youtu.be/7qHRDlI7s...
02:40 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
18 April, 11:36 (E)
You got a new hat 175
A storm is coming 175
In God we trust 175
In the blink of an eye 175

Play that Teo 143 🥳🎶
November fifth 143
The Punisher 143

Video length 8:38:

Q post 838 March 4,2018 1:24:16 AM EST
8chan/greatawakening

BOOM.
Q

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:13
If Nana were to envy anything in this Earth suit it would be Artists.
Painters and Musicians the mostest.

Such a talent God gave them all.
Even as a child I had always wished that God had given me one or the other, but sadly there is is reason Nana plays the music so loud, so that I can not hear myself sing along.
It is PAINFULLY terrible.
I do dabble with the painting but nothing that could even remotely be called a gift.

connie wright @cowri
18 April, 11:19
Just put on your music headphones
-get on your riding mower & singing as loud as you want.
After a season you will know you're good neighbors that support you
-from the neighbor-haters.

Just a little fun.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 11:33
One of my favorite things is hearing people who are tone deaf sing anyways because they either don't know it or don't care. My mom was one of these people and she raised two boys that can very much carry a tune. Keep singing Nana!