Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Jim McG @jimmcg1
09 February, 05:01
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Quote from the original news article that published this story.

"Many are reluctant to get the shots because of myths spread by anti-vaxxers"

Someone needs to do a news montage of all the lies about "anti vaxxers" like the Sinclair Broadcasting one about fake news.

I've had quite a few people feeling they have to argue with me when I've simply pointed out that this isn't even a vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Lages @Robinbird
09 February, 05:04
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Nobody wants to listen or do their homework about what this vaccine is. It will actually change your DNA. why? Franken science

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
08 February, 09:11
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
I have already warned the schools here, they better not even offer it to my kids or else. I will home school them. I will fight this with everything in me. I worty so much for my kids and their generation, they have been blinded by and brainwashed by MSM.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
08 February, 09:59
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
(worry) not worty. sorry about that Patriots