JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 April, 10:55
Whenever I start feeling impatient I remind myself of all of the people who have been in hiding for years and decades. Good morning.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 April, 12:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
MY JOURNEY STARTED IN 1978 WHEN I WAS HIRED BY THE IRS AND RESIGNED IN 79 WHEN I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH OF WHERE OUR MONEY WAS GOING. BACK THEN NO ONE BELIEVED ME. THE ONES WHO WENT INTO HIDING ARE MY HEROS AND THAT SAYS A LOT I DONT EASILY GIVE MY SUPPORT. IVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS AND IM HAPPIER THAN IVE BEEN MOST OF MY LIFE...FINALLY THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...GLORY TO LORD JESUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
16 April, 02:26
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
So, what is your story, George? What did you find out? would love to hear it.

16 April, 03:15
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
THE LAST STRAW WAS WHEN I MADE AN 87 YEAR OLD WOMAN CRY WHEN I TOLD HER SHE OWED 500K IN TAXES. AS SHE LEFT MY OFFICE CRYING HYSTERICALLY AS I FOLLOWED HER OUT TO BRING IN THE NEXT CLIENT I WITNESSED THE EXPRESSION ON ALL THEIR FACES IN THE WAITING ROOM LIKE I WAS THE BIGGEST PRICK ON THE PLANET DOING THIS TO AN OLD WOMAN AND THEY WERE NEXT. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME...I NEVER FELT SO BAD IN MY LIFE. I DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE DAY I LEFT THE FEDERAL BUILDING DISGUSTED WITH THE GOVT AND MYSELF KNOWING IT WAS ALL A FRAUD. I DIDNT RETURN TO THE OFFICE AND TWO WEEKS LATER TRACKED ME DOWN AND ASKED WHY I DIDNT SHOW UP FOR WORK AND I TOLD THEM I FUCKIN QUIT I WOULDNT BE PART OF IT ANY LONGER..GEORGE THORWELL TOLD ME I CANT JUST QUIT THE IRS AND TO THINK IT OVER. I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE IRS BUILDING AND "FORMALLY" RESIGN. I HAD TO SIGN NDES AND ALSO I COULDNT WORK FOR ANY CORPORATION THAT WORKED WIT TAXES FOR 7 YEARS AS I WAS TRAINED BY THE IRS AND KNEW AA THE TAX LOOPHOLES.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
17 April, 05:52
George, you are made of extraordinary and powerful character. I assume you were young twenties back then when you made the choice to exit that system, which makes your moral integrity even more extraordinary. How wonderful and amazing!!! I think all of us here have some of that same grit, but hell, man…you've had it for a long, long time! Or, maybe some of us, like me😎, have had to work a lot longer to get there! Thanks for sharing your story! and may the whole corrupt temple come crumbling down on them all and forever be destroyed!🔥 (BTW, I've searched in vain, so far, to find the smoking gun evidence about the IRS, the Fed, the corporation of our Republic, etc. to prove all of this to others. All I've really found were US Codes, some historical documents, etc. that weren't very clear and seemed open to “interpretation”. What have you found?)

I WAS 22 THEN I GOT THE NICKNAME BIG ED IN KOREA I WAS ONLY 6FT 210 I GOT THE NAME FOR MY ATTITUDE. ILL HAVE TO FIND IT TRUMP BANKRUPTED THE CORPORATION MAR 2020 IN FLA AND REINSTATED THE REPUBLIC JULY 4 2020
06:03 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Karen Browning @Kbbb
19 April, 10:54
Thanks, Big Ed! You are a good man!

20 April, 06:47
SEARCH INCORPORATION ACT 1873