John Reese @TrumperWavin
Pray for the military, white-hat operators, and all actors involved. Trump's impeachment will make the Superbowl look like the Puppybowl. Let's have faith now!
08:58 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 09:32
In response John Reese to his Publication
I have never lost faith, not once. I knew when Trump came down that escalator in 2015 that God was answering the prayers of so many people. I still KNOW that God will win and that we were saved by His mercy and grace. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 09:24
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
08 February, 09:21
Dear Lord, Give me strength to hold my moral compass steady as we watch justice be delivered to our Enemies.
Grant me strength to bear the realities of all the horrors that will come to light, and the wisdom to explain what has happened to my children.
Give me the Terrible Resolve to do what is right in Your eyes, to protect my family, friends and community a- for the time may be coming that Good Men may be required to do terrible things to Evil People.
ABOVE ALL, SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON MY FELLOW WARRIORS, THOSE WHOSE TURN IT IS TO CARRY THE BURDEN. GRANT THEM VICTORY IN BATTLE, AND GRACE.

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
08 February, 09:27
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
09 February, 08:38
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
we ask this Jesus Christ name, amen.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 February, 09:13
continued prayers🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 09:05
Always have FAITH and always PRAY . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

karen hennigar @zeffwood
08 February, 09:04
Amen

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 09:01
In Jesus Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Legtwin Texas @LegtwinTexas
08 February, 08:59

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 09:02
In response Legtwin Texas to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻