Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Rest in peace my sweet baby. I can’t wait to see you again.💔
01:51 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 April, 09:55
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
I can’t even imagine what you go through. My heart bleeds for you. Life is so cruel. My brother died when I was 8 he was 3 and I didn’t understand then I’m 58 and I don’t understand now. Why children just why? God gives us what we can handle. You are obviously stronger than most. God bless you and your family. Your beautiful daughter will be there to welcome you when it’s your time. The student becomes the teacher, that is your daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
17 April, 09:18
Prayers up Jessica. Thanks for sharing this wonderful memory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 April, 08:57
My heart goes out to you 🙏🙏🇨🇦

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 April, 08:50
🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 April, 07:29 (E)
🙏💗 What a happy and sweet memory