George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 April, 05:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
It wasn't supposed to be like this...
22 Veterans a day commit or attempt suicide.
They wake to reality of who they served and it is too much for some.
08:32 AM - Apr 17, 2023
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 05:15
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
SOME DIDNT WAIT TO COME HOME THEY KILLED THEMSELVES THERE BECAUSE THEY COULDNT FACE IT. I WAS A MEDIC AND IT ALWAYS BOTHERED ME THEY DIDNT GIVE THEMSELVES A CHANCE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
17 April, 12:11
My dad was drafted to Vietnam and he couldnt do war, there or after
,but he wasnt really a soldier, he was an engineer ended up a tømrer...lumber person on house builds

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 April, 09:46
Where is the safety net for these vets?

Where are the counselors?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to foresee
when our veterans learn the truth that there
will be horrific backlash.

Apparently all of us are expendable.

i am so sick and tired of this movie 😔

memes matter @NoComment
17 April, 12:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
After WW2 the satanists legally could ruin everything bcs no one dared speak out against the jews
It was by design America/west was sent out in proxywars to unstabilize and shift the enemy image from næzies to Americans
They managed to chang the nazi narrative, why wouldnt they be able to change IT again and again

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 April, 09:26
🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 April, 09:16
Once the worldwide swamp is drained this world is going to be made new. I pray everyone who is struggling can weather this storm we are going through. WWG1WGA

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."