Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I tried to share this on Facebook and was told it's offensive. Hmmmm
01:00 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
15 April, 06:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Love it! Recently we moved from the country to the city hoping it is just temporary but, I came across a new housing I guess you could call it a small apartment complex in the heart of the city. The complex designated an area that was planted with fruit trees and below them was everything to make a salad or prepared vegetables below it. The point is you can grow food anywhere even in the city even if it is just a little bit of this and that especially with vertical gardening with small spaces. More people should be doing what that complex did not only to provide food but, also make your community stronger and get to know and love your neighbor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
15 April, 01:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
and how do you keep the neighbors from stealing what you've grown? Unless you have an army living with you it will be impossible to guard 24/7.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396