Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
Hello Anon Fam! Sharing this FOR UR BENEFIT, Not Mine: I wanted to let ya’ll know that “GoodRanchers.com” has “No Hormones, Preservatives & AND NO mRNA MEAT!!! It’s literally the Best Meat we’ve Ever tasted & it’s actually saving us money. I’m, intentionally, NOT sharing my referral info to increase my own benefit…I Just Want To Let Ya’ll Know It’s Healthy & Worth It! I’ve been receiving shipments since Nov ‘22 & I am a thrilled customer of theirs. NO, I don’t work for them & no one asked me to share this with you (zero personal benefit other than supporting my Q community)…I’m a disabled Army Vet, married to a recently retired/disabled Army Vet & I know a good thing when I see it. I hope ya’ll support these ranchers (No, I’m Not a rancher)…They are looking out for their families & US! I hope you give them a shot. Much Love, Every Day, To All Of You 🙏💞🇺🇸
01:00 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Warrior4God in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robi Fortune, click on at the bottom under it