Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
For those that don't understand Steve's real role. https://www.businessinside...
08:24 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
14 February, 12:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He stood out as honorable anyone who bother to watch the hearings over cares act with Jerome Powell.There was a very low audience # with the hearings between him and Jerome Powell and many corrupt senators. I learned of his movie making about at that time. He's quite impressive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 12:40
Well that is like way cool......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 February, 03:27
wow really impressive!
i loved "collateral beauty" excellent story!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 February, 11:20
OH MY GOSH re-reading this (im a little slow😉) he is the producer...SHUT THE FRONT DOOR‼️. This movie is BRILLIANT🤯🤯🤯mind blowing🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿(same number you are following😉)

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 10:44
kek

Lori Gallegos @LG72
08 February, 10:41
watching "our brand is crisis" now. FUN!

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
08 February, 08:56
So what you are trying to say is that he is in charge of the movie we are all (not) watching? I know your not going to answer me.🤦‍♀️

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 February, 08:45
Amen.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 08:44
This could explain some things- I scrolled through the list, and the only ones Ive seen are Lego/ Lego Batman. I do have to say that Lego Batman is the best Batman movie of all time.🤣 But anyway, we checked out of popular culture a long time ago, for the most part. If the "movie" is full of pop culture clues, maybe some anons are missing it, because we are not part of that world? Not even being pretentious, Im wondering if many anons are like us, where we have day jobs, and side hustles, and a mini farm, and lots of kids, and churchy opportunities, and laundry. Who has time for movies?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 10:52
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
There's this new movie called 1776 Where they have 95 million people following one man and voting him into office all to have the election stolen out from under him and a false flag against his supporters so he has to put the military in charge until he finishes freeing the rest of the World then Superpresident flies back into the Oval Office and we can go back to normal sans masks. In the end God Wins. This guy produced it along with Panic in DC and Nothing can stop what is coming. This is part 3 Enjoy the show. Followed with Perfect Day by Juan O Savin.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 08:29
ROLE ? THEY FLIPPED HIM ?