LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Does anyone else feel like a wave of lightness & brightness has lifted you up lately? 🥲✨🙏🏻✨
03:00 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 April, 04:54
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Indeed I am feeling better. Less anxiety and irritability. I am profoundly grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 April, 01:05
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
So happy to hear that!!! 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 April, 04:15
Yes
Started Wednesday going full speed.

14 April, 05:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
✨🙌🏻✨ Yay!!!!! So happy to hear that!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 April, 03:53
I may feel it tomorrow... I think it is a wave that traverses the planet.

Always seems like a negative day to me (felt so this morning), when folk talk about an uplifting day, then, I feel it the following day. 😊

14 April, 04:10
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
That makes sense! I look forward to the uplifting vibe reaching you tomorrow!!!
✨🙌🏻✨💗

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 April, 03:01

14 April, 04:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
💗 Indeed!!! ✨🙌🏻✨