walker Fast @Fastwalker
14 April, 10:26
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2

UFO’s and ETs.

There will be a gathering at Camelot Castle, England soon to reveal the facts about our species interaction with ETs and UFOs and the keys to faster than light travel.

Fantastic information from @TuckerCarlson

This is true and the world should wake up to…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE DOWN IN PREVIOUS, UNFORTUNATELLY LOST ACCOUNTS?!?

I DECIDE TO DIE ON 21.12. WHICH IS PEDOPHILE CELEBRATION, KIND OF UNHOLLY CHRISTMASS, WHICH THEY SIGNALISE EACH OTHER BY USING BLUE CANDLES BEHIND WINDOWS...

I JUST CANT HANDLE FACT, THAT I HAVE LOVING, CARING BEAUTIFUL WIFE, TWO SMAZING BOYS AND I AM ONE OF THOSE MINOR ATRACTED PERSON.

SO I OVERDOSE WITH SLEEPING PILLS AND MINE "PLAN" WAS COMMIT DEMONSTRATIVE SUICIDE. I SIMPLY CAN'T GO ON. CAN'T LIVE IN LIE.

MINE WIFE TOOK ME TO HOSPITAL, WHEN THEY TRY THEIR BEST TO KEEP ME ALIVE.

THEN ON EXACTLY 04:00 AM I WOKE UP BY INTENSE FLASH OF GREEN LIGHT INSIDE ME
(4th CHACKRA OPENS) AND I KNOW, THAT I MUST LIVE, DIVORCE, FIX MINE RUINED LIFE AND THEN I MEET MRS FOX AND HELL ON EARTH BROKE LOOSE. SHE WAS RAPED BY HER STEP FATHER FOR FOUR YEARS...THEN I REALISE ABOUT NATASHA KAMPUSH, AND HELL BROKE LOOSE AGAIN.

I CANT EXPLAIN IT, BUT I KNOW, THAT MISSION IS TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO SPEAK UP ABOUT CHILDREN
12:43 PM - Apr 14, 2023
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YuriStauffenberg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yuri Stauffenberg, click on at the bottom under it