Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
14 April, 11:20
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
14 April, 11:10
Oh gross 🤢😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 April, 10:49
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
A Canadian Pacific Railway station began operating at Balzac in 1910. It was named by William Cornelius Van Horne, then president of the Canadian Pacific Railway, after one of his favorite authors, Honoré de Balzac (1799–1850) a noted French novelist.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 April, 10:41
Savais pas qu’il avait dit ça 🙄Balzac

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 10:29
bwahahhahahha - man, i love love his humor.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 10:29
Reminds me of that Bible verse. lol

Mathew 18:3
“Truly I tell you,” He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.