Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 April, 11:44
Who to follow lol
@vincentkennedy - Twitter is Taunting me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 April, 12:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There was a brief period where people I followed had posts showing up on my home screen. Nothing but the suspension note now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
it does that to me, too.
cant tell if it happens when there is an update or an algo change but it gets me every time!
12:09 AM - Apr 14, 2023
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 09:45
I thought about that last night & I wondered if that happens when Twitter is reviewing suspended accounts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Walter Nelson @foreglow85
14 April, 02:40
It seems to me you are being left in Twit suspension mode simply for violating the rule about trying to evade the initial suspension by creating another account, which seems to be the red line they have drawn in the sand. No matter that the original suspension was due to Left Twit and was unwarranted. Hopefully they will re-think this approach. You are missed by many there.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 09:13
In response Walter Nelson to his Publication
Thanks so much. Appreciate your thoughts.
I think so, too. I made many many accounts, so I'm sure that doesn't help my case. I'll just wait and see what happens.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 April, 12:20
Such a pain to manually search