Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 February, 12:14
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
It's palpable. Your discernment is acute. It's the reason we're here. The beast is more terrifying than even we are ready for. Gird up. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
08 February, 10:40
Yes, I think so too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 08:51
So I didn't see this, thankfully. But my question is, do you think the dancers are just paid actors/idiots? I mean why in the world would you dance this nasty masked red and black scene? It's so gross.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 February, 08:41
I concur with Brad. I feel like the Holy Spirit has been making this obvious for some time. It's not even vailed anymore. The beast is not a person but a system, communism. China = the dragon. The whore of Babylon lived in the 'great city' (Forbidden city?) from which all the merchants of the world got rich.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
08 February, 10:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
hillary

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
08 February, 08:21
πŸ’žπŸΈ

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
08 February, 08:20
WOW! 😲