Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
07 May, 01:21
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Never believed sandy hook..the building wasn't even a school..deserted, reasonr we all call BS to the shootings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
15 April, 11:16
it's almost like sandy hook never happened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
16 April, 09:18
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
I have more. Things from the event in Boston and so forth. One of the actors is the girl that testified Saddam threw babies on the floor. She's in a photo with Barry at the white house.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
15 April, 09:06
Remember, this man's daughter was just murdered by a mentally ill, crazed wannabe Rambo psycho. Totally normal reaction.

16 April, 09:33
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I've watched this. How Jones lost in court is beyond me.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 April, 08:35
I hope all of these crisis actors DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH with no MERCY. Every single one of them.

16 April, 09:25
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I leave consequences to God. But these 'actors' are clearly on the wrong side of things so I pity them when He drops that hammer.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 April, 08:07

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
15 April, 08:03
Spotted her in Boston..reason I don't believe in all the shootings..false flags.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 April, 07:39
She looks like Ashley Babbit???? 😦

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 07:37
Wonder how much they were paid? Free college for all? 🤔

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 April, 03:37
There is a crisis actor industry. They travel to sites as actors in these shows. Photographs from various tragedies reveal the presence of these same people over and over. Paid by the government to orchestrate false flags that could make people want to adopt restrictive laws to protect themselves. But it’s all for show.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 April, 03:23