Kim Runner @kimrunner
4/20 would be a great day to get our Twitter accounts back.
Just sayin' 🐸
11:29 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
14 April, 01:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sign of Jonah

"Now something greater is here."

https://youtu.be/mXzrn1by9...

https://youtu.be/s_ZfKtgEd...

There is no word in Hebrew for...

Coincidence.
The Sign of Jonah is the Solar Eclipse - April 20th! Only one day a year - True Passover. Rapture! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mXzrn1by9z8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 April, 01:00
🔥 Hopufully AQ 10:10 🔥
D JJ T = 4 10 10 20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 April, 12:34
🐸 Do it E :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 12:36
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
it's a sign - we will be unified again :)

Red Edge @Rededge
14 April, 05:33
I hope so,been to long

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 10:14
Even though I was never there, I understand you all want ur accounts back & rightly so! Just hope you all don’t forget about us here😁on AU once you get back over there. But I know you multi task quite well😅

13 April, 10:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I would never.
Here always :)

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 April, 09:43
The bull date should be interesting.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
15 April, 10:19
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Nope. It's the Ram. Aries. Starting April 19th. True Sidereal Time. All other systems are outdated.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 April, 09:14
Manifesting it for us🐸

13 April, 09:26
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's do it :)

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
13 April, 06:04
I've been waiting on ya for a bit.

13 April, 08:40
In response Dee Ash to her Publication
Thanks Dee.
I'm ready.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 April, 05:32 (E)
We could also expose all the transgender celebrities And use the hashtag #420dude :)

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 April, 05:19
Please do it before 4/20. I will be on vacation long from home where my protection is! 👀🙏🏻✨❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 April, 05:13
🤣❤👍🐸

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 April, 09:26
5 attempts and Twitter said I was permanently banned and would never get my account back. I posted 10 photos of POTUS and FLOTUS back to back, and I guess I'm a spammer.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
13 April, 04:55
would be a good day to end this shit

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 April, 11:45
I'm not sure, but I'm keeping an eye on this weekend and 4/20.😎🚀✨
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 April, 11:44
Shucks Kim I have begged and pleaded the 1st amendment 😂 I’m steel waiting but I seen VK throw your name out there 😂🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

12 April, 11:48
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
ha i get it!
and i know it will happen when it's supposed to...I'm just playing around with the 4.20 :)

arba happihr @arba
12 April, 11:31
I am missing the importance of this
Please share
I understood twitter flew the coop.
Misinformation probably