MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 April, 11:44
When I first stopped watching corporate media and news, a strange thing happened. After 6 months or so of not watching news or entertainment, if I saw it somehow at friends house or quick view of media feed on computer home page, all of the sudden, I realized that everything I used to think was a real news story was suddenly obviously fake and intended to create false narrative or social engineering. When you watch it without interruption, it is masked from appearing to be the deceitful garbage that it is. When you break the pattern for a few months and go back to look, the evil is obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
We stopped when TV went digital, 2009, cold turkey... gave up football too, got time back.

We only watch dvds (most from years ago.) and non msm online news and no sport, now.
12:38 PM - Apr 12, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it