Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 April, 09:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We don't follow stars, we make them ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
GOD is an INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE (i.e. a Universal Toroidal Field" whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere" -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The HUMAN BODY, with it's TRILLIONS OF CELLS is a HOLOFRACTAL (i.e. Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) EMBODIMENT of the UNIVERSE and its TRILLIONS OF STARS
This is Expressed through the Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube as a Tetrahedron Nested Within a Cubo-Octahedron (i.e. a Four-Sided Pyramid Point Up & a Four-Sided Pyramid Pointing Down); Nested Within a Dodecahedron/Icosohedron)
10:28 AM - Apr 12, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 April, 10:30
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
COSMO-GENESIS (Teilhard de Chardin)

THE MER-KA-BAH, the TORUS &the QUANTUM SINGULARITY
(โ€œSTRING"ULARITY) of Quantum SONOLUMINESCENT LIGHT
and SOUND

"God is an Intelligible Sphere whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The Emergence of Galaxies, Solar Systems and Planets from a Universal, Super-Conductive, Sonoluminescent Field of Liquid Light (What Modern Physics Refers to as โ€œThe Quantum Singularity)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396