Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 April, 09:04
Tom Clancy's "The Sum of All Fears"
was dedicated to Admiral Mike Rogers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
The Hunt for Red October was published October 1, 1984 and i bought one of the first editions. It was also the first novel published by The Naval Institute Press, based at the U.S. Naval Academy. What caught my interest BACK THEN in reading it was Jack Ryan, a CIA analyst, is brought in to assist in locating Red October, a state-of-the-art ballistic missile submarine. Ryan points out small doors on the sides of the submarine that are unusual and gets permission to speak to a friend at Annapolis, Skip Tyler, to get an idea as to what they might be. This friend identifies them as a silent drive system, referred to as a tunnel system, that the US attempted to develop some years before but decided was too inefficient to put into use.

Good spy, SILENT nuclear missile Transport system. READ all of Tom Clancy's books, your post confirms to moi' i was a Q researcher for many more years than orginally thought!
03:21 AM - Apr 12, 2023
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it