Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 April, 03:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes, feels amazing and a little painful at the same time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 April, 01:12
Kim, what does it mean when it’s blacked out like that for so long?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
11 April, 12:02
considering the massive migraine I've had, I suspect it has been in whiteout mode for awhile.
I never get headaches unless SR is cranked up to full tilt.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 03:41
In response some one special to some to her Publication
me too sometimes. I think hyper sensitives are feeling the resistance of the faster oscillations in these dense bodies and it manifests.

I gave it more thought after this video Jonna Jinton put out. She is a star sister, highly evolved and conscious starseed here. Her channel is so beautiful.

She will wash her clothes in the frigid water after traps through snow and cutting out a block of ice. She is so hardy living off grid in the north, so that for her to say, " I struggle now" was something. It's about the intense light induced migraines

She is also a very soft and sensitive soul too, calls in the cows with the most beautiful angelic voice.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I struggle right now - YouTube

Hi my loves! Here comes a new little update from my life in the end of winter. It's been a long one, and this time of the year is usually very hard for me pe...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 April, 11:49
Whew whew whew….phew phew phew

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 11:51
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
lol
sync kinda.
hope you're well Chris.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 April, 11:39
pretty bright just before the blackout

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 11:44
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
thinking the same thing wondered what it would have looked like if it was still up.