Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 April, 12:27
Is it just me or does it barely look like the cabal is even there any more?

Sure the world seems like it’s in chaos but how did it get that way?

If you say, yes the cabal is there just look at CBDCs.

I say to that — really?

CBDS look like a cluster f*ck, destined to fail.

It looks like a plan to take centralized systems to become decentralized and owned by the people.

All by design.

To me it looks like the top of the pyramid was cut off just like DJT showed us via that special Marine One photo.

You now have the ‘pyramid propagandists’ with their blatant arrogance and self importance, trying to run the old guard but it’s an absolute shit show.

Hence the chaos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Why CBDC's are Not Central Banks - YouTube

A quick clip on the actual role and function of CBDC's (tokenized assets) in the decentralized digital ecosystem. Debunking the popular narrative of a centr...

10:13 AM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 01:35

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
this girl is Awesome can someone tell me who ET is??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 05:42
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Good Question, She is Bright, flowing loving energy, a researcher, seems a warrior, strong intuition, consciously aware, powerfully connected.

11 April, 06:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Emily Tang is literally communicating with the Russia Military, as well Whiplash347.