Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK, Entheos and Q seem to be on the same page regarding 2023
10:05 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
13 April, 08:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
13 April, 08:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 April, 07:30
First a reminder to everyone that we literally thought there was no way we could endure this shit show until 2023 and here we are...
Also, 4 democrats in a month have switched to republican party. Is it possible that it would all become clear in 2023 because they're will be no democratic party left... they are imploding!?!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
11 April, 10:38
2023 Or Bust is the only way

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
11 April, 10:29
No offense but I don't put all my eggs in any basket anymore -expecting any miracles or any dates to come to fruition. It's God's timing and I have a feeling that this shit show (clean up on aisle 9 America) will drag out just a litttttttle bit longer than just 2023.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 April, 10:04
Very Exciting! Thank you for sharing!!!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
11 April, 08:40
And just for the record I hate twitter
And
While I’m ruminating— this platform isn’t like the old one — I liked the old system Anonup
And — 😊 hey

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 10:59
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
For Nana the new one is fine but I most sure liked the old notifications set up much better.
Takes me forever to get thro them now and I mistakenly delete a lot of ppls replies before I can answer them.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
11 April, 10:27
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Arrested Development ❤️ I loved that show before I realized they were all Hollywood kid fucker woke scumbags 💔☹️